Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How Do You Tag Someone In A Post On Facebook For Iphone

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> The Kingdoms Dark Heart -> candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
erbadore

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do You Tag Someone In A Post On Facebook For Iphone Répondre en citant

How Do You Tag Someone In A Post On Facebook For Iphone
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

May 21, 2017 "It was very informative." Share yours! More success stories All success stories Hide success stories Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Tag People in a Facebook StatusHow to Tag Your Friends on FacebookHow to Tag Photos on FacebookHow to Tag a Friend in Your Status on Facebook . 3 Tag someone in a post. Show more unanswered questions Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Click the name of the person you want to tag when it appears on the screen. Click Done Tagging. To Top. If you don't see this option, tap Add to your post below the message prompt to open the menu of options. You may not be able to tag some people or businesses due to their privacy settings. If people appear in the picture, Facebook will highlight a Face. Write a comment and tap Post in the upper-right corner. How can I tag a person that only he/she can see it? (posts,comments etc.) Answer this question Flag as. People may be able to view the post or photo in places like News Feed or search results. When you turn it on, any time someone tags something you posted, that tag won't appear until you approve it. Click a face or anywhere else on the photo. 3 Tag someone in a post. This template is based on your profile pictures and photos youve been tagged in on Facebook. Flag as. How do I see what tags I need to approve? Answer this question Flag as. .. W. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0 When I tag someone on my "about me" status, do they get a notification? wikiHow Contributor Yes, they do. To turn on Timeline review:Click at the top right of any Facebook page and select SettingsIn the left column, click Timeline and TaggingLook for the setting Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your Timeline? and click Edit to the far rightSelect Enabled from the dropdown menuView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I review tags that people add to my posts before they appear? Tag review is an option that lets you approve or dismiss tags that people add to your posts. Learn more about what happens when you create a tag. Tap Tag People. Doing so tags them in the picture. Also, if you or a friend tags someone in your post, the post could be visible to the audience you selected plus friends of the tagged person. 2 Tag someone in a picture. We are able to suggest that your friend tag you in a photo by scanning and comparing your friend's photos to information we've put together from your profile pictures and the other photos in which you've been tagged. Click the name of the user you want to tag when it appears. You can approve or ignore the tag request by going to the post. Your status update may also show up on that friend's timeline. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 6 Helpful 5 Why can't I tag non-Facebook friends on the Android app, but I can on the computer using ""? wikiHow Contributor I think it's a bug in the Facebook app as I've often had this problem on iOS as well. You can tag up to 50 people or Pages in a photo. Start typing the name of a person 5a02188284
mobile9 facebook for nokia 5130how to turn off vibrate for facebook messagescara hack id facebook 2013facebook chat history softwarewhat to do when your facebook account has been temporarily suspendedfacebook app ipad bugfacebook sharing toolbarchat facebook para tablet samsungoupeng facebook s60v3hackear un facebook por internet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> The Kingdoms Dark Heart -> candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.